Saturday, January 11, 2014

From Hatteras Island to Ocracoke Island

Via ferry following the dotted line in the picture below



I love ferry rides. Not sure why. My dad took me on my first ferry ride across the Mississippi River in New Orleans when I was a kid and I've loved riding ferries ever since. Something about the fact that my car gets to go with me is part of the excitement...

Ready for take off ---


Floatation Devices Noted ---

 

Leaving Port ---


Seagull Supervision ---
From Above


Along Side


And On the Boat


This one is also in charge of the floatation devices ---


Another ferry passes us carrying a cement truck ---


Kiana watches from inside the car ---


We arrive in port at Ocracoke Island and the bridge looks like it might come through my windshield.


No comments:

Post a Comment